OUT OF STOCK
Right from the start, the Benjamin Marauder .22 became an instant favorite among members of the hunting community, and that hasn’t changed. For the .22 and .177, this air gun comes loaded with a 10-round magazine, a shrouded barrel, integrated sound suppression, and Picatinny breech. It’s a synthetic air gun with an all-weather stock that features a reversible bolt handle and adjustable raised comb cheek-piece. The .177 Benjamin Marauder launches pellets at velocities up to 1100 fps; the .22 reaches speeds up to 1000 fps, and the .25 delivers pellets up to 900 fps. Discover why airgunners and hunters revere the Marauder as a modern classic.
- The Benjamin Marauder .22, .177, and .25 are pre-charged pneumatic air rifles
- Fast, precise, and dependable
- Synthetic all-weather stock features a reversible bolt handle and adjustable raised comb cheek-piece
- Shrouded barrel delivers pinpoint accuracy, velocities up to 1100 fps, and integrated sound suppression
- 10-round (.177-caliber and .22-caliber) and 8-round (.25-caliber) auto-indexing magazine
- Backed by our 5-year warranty
The Marauder is available in a number of other configurations, including a semi-automatic and models with wood stocks, so explore all of our air guns to find the one that’s right for you. Benjamins are famous for their customizability, and we offer a vast array of quality air gun accessories so you can modify your Benjamin Marauder .22, .177, or .25 to your exact preferences. While you’re here, don’t forget to replenish your ammo supply—you can never have too much. Own a true original.
|SKU||BP1764S, BP2264S, BP2564S, BP2264LS|
|Lead Pellet Velocity||Up to 1100 fps with .177 caliber
Up to 1000 fps with .22 caliber
Up to 900 fps with .25 caliber
|Product Weight||7.1 lbs|
|Foot Pounds of Energy (FPE)||21.00 ft-lbs|
|Sling Mounts Included||Yes|