OUT OF STOCK
The Benjamin Airbow adds a new twist to big game hunting, using compressed air to drive broadhead-equipped, full-length arrows. Our innovative design results in superb shot placement, pulling arrows from the front instead of propelling them from the rear, as a crossbow does. With its compact size and user-friendly top cocking bolt, the Airbow is ideal for use in tree stands or other challenging environments where drawing a conventional crossbow or recurve bow might be difficult. The Benjamin Airbow is one-of-a-kind and can be customized for experienced archers or new enthusiasts looking for an exciting way to up their bowhunting game.
- Powered by 3000 PSI of compressed air
- Integrated pressure regulator delivers eight consistent shots at 450 fps
- Free-floating barrel with a patent-pending stabilizing system ensures accuracy
- Bullpup configuration for a short 33.5” overall length
- Ambidextrous top cocking bolt
- Quiver and three Airbow arrows with nano-ceramic Victory ICE™ coating for increased speed, greater penetration, and easier retrieval
- Specially designed CenterPoint 6 x 40 mm scope with adjustable objective to provide parallax settings from 5 yards out, and a custom MTAG reticle for aiming points out to 75 yards
- Canted Picatinny base for 20 MOA of additional adjustment
Benjamin Airguns’ Airbows are built to last. You have the power to make this Airbow yours and to let future generations carry on your Airbow and your legacy.