The Benjamin Recharge Compressor makes refilling your air gun at home simple, saving you the strain of pumping by hand or finding another solution. Packed with thoughtful features, this high-pressure air compressor is ready to go right out of the box. Add water and compressor oil, and plug it into a standard U.S. 3-prong 110V outlet. Its integrated automatic shutoff feature allows you to set your preferred pressure without worrying about overfilling your air gun, plus an automatic 40-minute shut-off and a safety burst disc prevent potentially dangerous excess pressure. The Benjamin Recharge Compressor reaches a maximum fill pressure of 4,500 psi. Depend on this water and air-cooled compressor to fill your air guns, paintball cylinders, and tanks up to 6.8 liters.
- Maximum fill: 4500 psi
- Compatible with air guns, paintball cylinders, and tanks up to 6.8L
- Uses a standard U.S. 3-prong 110V outlet
- Built-in automatic pressure shutoff feature stops at your set pressure and shuts off automatically after 40 minutes of runtime
- Water and air-cooled
- Safety burst disc prevents excess pressure
- Hose end has a female quick-disconnect fitting for connection to an air gun
- Weighs 44 pounds
- Fills a Marauder/Armada from empty to 3,000 psi in 1:40 seconds
- Fills a Maximus from empty to 2,000 psi in 0:45 seconds
- Fills a CHCAT tank from empty to 3,000 psi in 1 hour and 5 minutes
- Fills a 90 cubic inch buddy bottle from empty to 4,500psi in 14 minutes
Experienced hunters, target shooters, and backyard plinkers know that using top-quality airgunning accessories is a must, not only for improving performance and safety but for your overall enjoyment of the craft. This handy compressor lets you focus on what’s important: taking the shot. In addition to this rugged and reliable Benjamin Recharge Compressor, we also offer other recharging systems for your Benjamin air guns, including hand pumps and travel compressors—find them in our Ammo & Air section. You can also find adapters for all types of tanks in our Accessories section. Add this high-pressure air compressor to your kit today.